Financial health is an all encompassing term that refers to how well your finances are doing and serving your goals and objectives. This discussion is a deep dive into the topic, with Accountant Craig Meade opening up about his experiences as an accountant for doctors during the COVID- 19 pandemic as he gives general advice on how to manage your finances not just now, but into the future: the COVID-free future.
This podcast provides answers to the following:
- How has COVID-19 impacted your financial health?
- Why budget? How often?
- What is a financial stethoscope?
- What is your risk profile?
- Do you have the right insurances?
- How do women manage their finances through divorce and retirement?
- The importance of superannuation and what does it mean for you?
If you have more questions or wish to talk to one of our tax consultants, click here to book a no-obligation free initial consultation.