We are excited to announce the arrival of Paid Parental Leave at DPM!
Our Board of Directors & Executive team have given their endorsement for a new Parental Leave Policy, which means we can now offer 8 weeks of Paid Parental Leave.
We are super excited about this great addition to our suite of employee benefits especially because it means that our new mums, dads and partners will all have equal access to paid leave to care for their new family member, regardless of gender.
“As a business, we are proud to introduce this benefit to show our genuine commitment to supportive work practices as well as providing equal opportunities to both men and women.”Craig Meade, Executive Director on behalf of all Directors and Partners
The new Parental Leave Policy will apply to employees whose children are born or adopted on or after 1 January 2020.
What is included in the DPM Paid Parental Leave benefit?
- 8 weeks leave at full pay including Superannuation
Who is eligible?
- Mums, Dads and Partners who are primary carers of:
- a new born baby under 12 months of age, or
- a newly adopted child under the age of 16.
- must be permanent full-time or part-time employees.
- must have worked at DPM for 2 years continuously.
We look forward to seeing our employees enjoy the personal, professional and financial benefits of this new policy!